Pingit is a mobile to mobile money transfer that enables remittance of funds from persons in the UK to Barclays account holders in Ghana.
Who can use the service
- A Barclays UK account Holder
- A non-Barclays account holder in UK who has the Barclays Pingit application.
- The recipient of the funds must be registered on Hello Money in Ghana
Receive remittances from your relations and friends in the UK directly within 48 hours in a smart, convenient and hassle free way.
How Pingit Works
- The sender will need to download the Barclays Pingit application on their Smartphone from the Apple App store, Blackberry App World, Google Play Store, Microsoft Store or visit ‘’barclays.co.uk/pingit’’.
- Once registered, the sender will be able to remit money straight from their phone via the Barclays Pingit application.
- An alert via text message is sent to the recipient as soon as their account is credited with the funds.
- The daily transfer limit is £2000. For joint account holders the limit is £4000.
The recipient based in Ghana:
- Your Barclays account in Ghana is directly credited with the transferred amount.
- You will receive an instant SMS notification as soon as your account is credited with the funds.
- You may visit any Barclays ATM or nearest Barclays branch across the country to access the funds.
Benefits of Pingit:
- Fast and convenient payment solution.
- Safe and secure- No need to share account and personal details.
- No need to join queues to receive funds. Cash is paid directly into customers account.t
- Instant notification of transfer via text message.
Customer Service and Product Information
Phone: : +233 30 242 9150